Senior Technical Manager
Senior Technical Manager
Morden, South London
Closing Date: 31/01/22
Salary: Highly competitive salary
Position Type: Permanent
- Private developer with significant parent company backing and strong pipeline
- Technical lead remit with senior stakeholder exposure and decision making input
About Our Client
Riverdale Developments is a successful private developer based in Morden which delivers high quality residential projects across South London, Surrey, Sussex, and borders. The organisation benefits from significant backing from parent company O'Halloran & O'Brien who have a proven interest in growing the organisation. The business currently has a healthy pipeline of 5-6 projects coming through to delivery which will deliver circa 600 units. In line with their growth plans and demands of the upcoming schemes they are recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager.
As the Senior Technical Manager you will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with all other department heads in a broad role based in the office in Morden. Decision-making is quick and the business is driven by opportunity, not process. You will be required to:
- Oversee the upcoming projects delivering c.600 units pre-planning through delivery
- Support on future schemes from land appraisal to handover
- Identify and appoint design consultants with a view to forming long-standing partnerships
- Design and implement scalable processes and procedures to support the growth of the business
- Recruit and develop a small technical team of 1-2
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Senior Technical Manager position you will:
- Demonstrate a track record as the technical lead on multiple housing projects
- Possess a wider commercial understanding of the development process with a proven ability of working successfully with land, commercial, and production teams
- Be comfortable working in a role offering both a team management and day-to-day project running remit
- Ideally show a background in designing and implementing or improving processes and procedures
You must have the right to work in the UK and will be required to travel to sites across South London, Surrey, and Sussex.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Technical Manager will be offered the opportunity to bring best-practice to a growing business and in the process broaden your knowledge and develop a well-rounded residential development skill-set which will lead to future career opportunities.
You will benefit from significant exposure to senior management at Riverdale and the parent company offering a direct line into the decision making at the organisation.
On offer is a highly competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a package including:
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPCQJN1220214551649Z
How to apply
Email your application to: email@example.com