Service Engineer - Birmingham
Connect Appointments are seeking an experienced Service Engineer to join our Birmingham based client on a full-time permanent contract.
Service Engineer working hours:
- 08:30 - 17:00
- With being on call 1 in 3 weeks (however this is subject to change)
Paid at a competitive rate of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum, plus a range of company benefits and rewards.
Service Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Service and repair of all systems manufactured or supplied by our client
- Preventative maintenance inspections, surveys and estimating
- Technical assistance to customers and/or engineers via telephone
- Small installation work
- On-site technical back up to sub-contractors and/or other installation companies
- Administration duties when required
Please Note - Out-of-hours service cover, service calls, telephone assistance, arranging sub-contractor assistance are also included in this Service Engineer role. This is based on a weekly rota system.
Key skills and qualifications for the desired Service Engineer:
- Knowledge of networking and confident with network infrastructure and configuration
- Knowledge of Microsoft server environment and raspberry Pls (Rasbian/Linux)
Apply now or call us on 0191 731 4800 to learn more about becoming a Service Engineer.