Connect Appointments have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to join our Cheltenham based client, on a full-time permanent basis.
Your duties as a Service Engineer:
- Service and repair of all systems manufactured or supplied by our client
- Preventative maintenance inspections, surveys and estimating
- Technical assistance to customers and/or engineers via telephone
- Small installation work
- On-site technical back up to sub-contractors and/or other installation companies
- Administration duties when required
Key desirable skills and experience of a Service Engineer:
- Knowledge of networking and confident with network infrastructure and configuration
- Knowledge of Microsoft server environment and raspberry Pls (Rasbian/Linux)
Working hours as a Service Engineer:
- 5 days per week
- 08:30 to 17:00
- On call 1 in 3 weeks (however this is subject to change)
As a central member of the team you will be paid a competitive salary of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum, plus receive a range of excellent company benefits and rewards.
Please Note: Out-of-hours service cover, service calls, telephone assistance, arranging sub-contractor assistance are also included in this Service Engineer role.
Apply now or call our Sunderland branch on 0191 731 4800 to become a Service Engineer.