Site Agent Opportunity in Cambridge
Your new company
Your new company is an established civils and groundwork's specialist contractor who are based in Cambridgeshire and operate throughout the region.
Your new role
They are looking to appoint a Site Agent to provide on site leadership on their new schemes which are starting in the new year in Cambridge and Peterborough.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous management experience.This is essential, particularly within the civil and groundwork industry.
- Groundwork trade background.
- A relevant qualification route id desirable, but background within a groundwork trade is essential.
- A strong construction knowledge, that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of groundworks projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for management.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of clients, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established and reputable contractor in Cambridge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.