Site Agent (Rail)
Site Agent - Rail related projects - excellent package and real career development opportunities
Your new company
The organisation is an extremely well-established and profitable contractor turning over several hundred million pounds from the engineering, construction and maintenance of projects across a range of sectors, including energy, civil infrastructure and transport.
Your new role
With support from a project manager, your duties will involve supervising civil and rail projects of up to £5m in value, instructing and guiding a specialist site team, developing strong relationships with client representatives, subcontractors and suppliers, and ensuring jobs are delivered to budget, time and quality parameters.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you will have:
- extensive experience working with contractors in either the rail, civils or building sectors
- have CSCS, SMSTS and 1st aid certification (rail certs, ie. PTS, would also be of real benefit)
- be able to communicate effectively both verbally and with the written word
- be able to think proactively and problem solve using your own initiative
What you'll get in return
The company provide an environment in which there is a real opportunity for fast-track career progression, with senior management investing heavily in your training and well-being. In addition to a highly competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company health scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Car or allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.