Excellent Site Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is an established building contractor who is recognised for their high standard and quality of projects. Due to recent projects won they are seeking an additional Site Manager to join their team. The company specialises in Commercial, education and the occasional residential projects.
Your new role
In your new role you will be a Site Manager within the main build construction team. You will be responsible for one main commercial project due to start soon in Cambridge. You will be reporting into the Contracts Manager and will be assisted by an Assistant Site Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a main contractor or building contractor with previous experience in general building projects.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade background also a preference.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On site management and implantation of all Health & Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is never compromised.
What you'll get in return
On offer is an opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable construction companies in Cambridge who are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to manage multiple commercial site in the area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
01603 625 754