Site Manager opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is a Cambridge based commercial contractor who have established a history of producing quality craftsmanship within the projects they deliver.
Your new role
They are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager to join their team due to new project wins and an increase in workload.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a main contracting, specific experience in MOD and education projects.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade backgrounds also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub- contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a high quality product.
- on site management and implantation of all health and safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and the ability to deliver exceptional service.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and an exciting opportunity to join a growing contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.