Permanent residential site manager position for a five star house builder offering a competitive package.
Your new company
Your new company is one of the biggest house builders in the UK.They have achieved the maximum five-star rating in the annual Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey. They are currently looking for an experienced site manager to take a permanent position in there team and manage new-build housing sites around the East midlands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within this forward thinking main-contractor.
Your new role
- Reporting to and liaising with Contract manager to ensure projects are completed within deadline.
- Controlling direct labour and subcontractors
- Control ordering and delivery schedules for materials
- Site meetings with client and contractors.
- Ensuring health and safety is followed in line with company policy.
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will ideally have 4 years or more experience in site managing high volume new-build housing sites.
- A strong residential background.
- Full UK drivers license
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to progress within a five star construction company.
- (£52,000-£56,000 per annum) Plus car allowance (£4,000-£6,000)
- 20% bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.