Our client is a multi-discipline building contractor who pride themselves on the quality of their work and the efficient delivery of their projects. Due to an increase in workflow, there is now a need for a Junior Site Manager to join this rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager/Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and joint delivery of a MACE site based in Central London.
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience on a MACE site and have SMSTS certificate in Site Management.
As the Junior Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays.
- Regular monitoring and liaison with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager to ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site utilising the agreed agency list.
- Carry out tool box briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors.
- Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Requisition all materials and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so in adequate time in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule.
- Supervise, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the master programme.
- Ensure site team and sub-contractors are following common operational standards.
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products to enhance the business.
In return, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary along with the opportunity for long term career progression.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role for you. Please apply below.