We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join the Life Property Construction (LPC) team, responsible for all aspects of the site operations from start to completion and aftercare.
LPC are a specialist care contractor and part of the Glenholme Healthcare Group, working on projects nationwide with a current 18 month development program focused in Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. We provide modern, luxury care homes, built to he clients specification and needs as well as residential homes for adults with learning difficulties.
The Site Manager will have overall responsibility for the site and will liaise closely with the Construction Director and wider team to deliver the highest quality work.
They will over-see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundworks and superstructure and all finishing trades to completion. They must organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries with the design and construction at site level and with the design team, as well as hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising both, directly employed staff and subcontractors
- Planning and programming all site activities and ensuring both phased and overall handover deadlines are met
- Attending progress meetings and providing regular updates
- Producing reports and programs for review by the project team
- Ensuring work is completed to a high quality, in accordance with the clients requirements and specification
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s high safety standards and maintaining relevant health and safety records
- Excellent record keeping
- Previous site management experience; applicants of any amount of experience will be considered, who are willing to show commitment and motivation to succeed in the role and produce a high quality end product
- Good communication skills, within the LPC team and between suppliers, clients and contractors
- Current qualifications including, but not limited to, SMSTS, First Aid, Fire Marshall etc
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
- Ability to plan all aspects of construction operations
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to complete DBS check on successful application
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and an additional day for your birthday
- Life insurance cover of £10,000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee perks and discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme; providing personal and everyday advice on child support, financial advice, mental health, health and wellbeing
- Continual personal development