Site Management/Officer on Substation required must have exp competetive rate dependant on experience
Your new company
Our client have a major Utilities arm to the business which are extremely busy during this current climate. They have a big contract in the South Manchester area which requires someone to come in on a long term contract to help support works
Your new role
- Supporting Construction Manager on site- management and health & safety
- working on substation alongside electrical M&E team
- Supporting management - ensuring process is done smoothly and ensuring measures are all met on site
- National Grid works
What you'll need to succeed
- National Grid Experience
- Broad Brush Experience preferred
- Must have Safety for Systems
- All relevant site tickets
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work alongside a team
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity with a client who has an obscene amount of work across the UK. They are busy across the North West especially and are constantly looking for members to join the team. This role is a long term contract and may go permanent for the right candidate. Amazing benefits, rates and values as a business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.