Site Manager - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Site Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated managers who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
We want managers who have a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market and experience of working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes with GBP40 million being an advantage.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Plan, Coordinate and Manage the activities of all site personnel ensure Projects are delivered Safely, to Specification, On Time and within budget.
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Lead and motivate the team Liaise effectively with customers.
- Already experienced as a site manager you will be educated to HNC/HND in Construction or equivalent.
- You will have a sound knowledge of health and safety legislation and you will have strong leadership skills with the ability to identify and notify development areas within the team.
About the Southern Team:
With a passion to serve customers, we have developed a professional approach where our people in Construction South are encouraged and rewarded to work as a team to achieve Perfect Delivery. The success of this strategy to: find - win - deliver - repeat has yielded a healthy forward order book, giving us the stability to fully focus on strengthening our long-term work winning capability in our primary sectors of education, public sector frameworks, student accommodation, investment linked opportunities and defence.