Salary up to £36,000 + Benefits
Our client, a successful Civil and Structural design practice, with offices across the UK, are actively looking to recruit a Structural Technician to join a vibrant office in Cardiff. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated Structural Technician who will work on an interesting variety of challenging project work with blue-chip clients in the commercial, education, healthcare, hotel & leisure, custodial, residential, manufacturing, retail and financial sectors, delivering high quality designs on project values from £50k to £50m.
In order to be considered for this Structural Technician role you will have:
- HNC, HND/BEng, BSc or similar level qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- Self-motivated and able to work well on their own or with Engineer supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Production of technical engineering drawings in AutoCAD (ability to manage data, X-refs, layers etc.) and Revit
- Ability to liaise with engineers, architects, design team, and contractors
- Happy to attend technical meetings with the external design team
- Experience in detailing building structures including differing types of foundation solutions, masonry construction, structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, timber and precast concrete general arrangements.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well as part of a close knit design team
Benefits for this Structural CAD Technician role include:
This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits including free on-site gym membership and free transport from/to Cardiff Central train station. Offices are located in a convenient area of Cardiff with an active and vibrant social environment.
In order to discuss this Structural Technician role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
£26000 - £36000 per annum + BENEFITS
01792 365 104
0121 442 2233