Your key activities will include:
- Setting a personal example in health, safety and environmental matters.
- Managing site engineers to ensure high levels of engineering control and generation of appropriate records.
- Maintaining good working relationship with RE staff and supply chain.
- Promoting a cost-conscious attitude through efficient use of company resources.
- Supporting the agent in operating the cost management system, the production of programmes and QF preparation.
- Communicating with commercial staff to ensure all records for measurement and payment purposes are prepared promptly, in appropriate form.
- Adopting and promoting the use of BIM technologies to deliver the requirements of the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Communicating with general foreman to ensure adequate work preparation and resources availability.
- Assisting the agent as required to procure necessary materials, sub-contracts and plant.
- Reviewing with the agent regularly the performance, development and training needs of staff.
- Advising agent of any potential commercial or contractual liabilities.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- Qualified to ICE Technician or Incorporated level or equivalent (preferred).
- Successful experience at section engineer level (ideally with highways project experience).
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.