Support Worker - Support & Living.
Your new company
Supported living service - innovative and person-centred support enabling people with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illnesses and challenging behaviours to live as independently as possible within their own homes and in the local community.
Your new role
- To provide a high quality of client support
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promote independence and choice
- Assist with food preparation if required
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of writing risk assessments, support plans, reviews and key sessions
- Knowledge of working with people with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Able to relate to a wide range of people, for example those who have experienced issues with learning disabilities/ mental health or those with challenging behaviour
- Are committed, patient and reliable
- Are able to cope with clients who display challenging behaviour
- Have good communication skills
- Good IT, written & verbal communication
- Knowledge on completing accident and incident reports
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Holiday Pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career