An internationally recognised and critically acclaimed studio in the heart of central London is on the lookout for a technical architect experienced in Revit to join this innovative team. On offer is the chance to work on a mixed-use project with a retail bias now on site. The project is being delivered in Revit.
- Generate working drawings and details for mixed use and retail project now on site.
- Work with team to produce project deliverables to schedule.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Experience working on large-scale projects with on-site interfaces a desired skill.
- A drive to work within a collaborative team and engage constructively with all team members.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to collaborate with a highly successful team in a world-famous practice.