Technical Asset Manager job, permanent, Tyne and Wear, circa £55000pa
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a well-established and respected organisation to recruit a Technical Asset Manager on a permanent basis offering a competitive package for a major Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
You will be working through contractual agreements to:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Project Agreement and associated service provider contracts. This should include all applicable technical standards and guidance.
- Provide a technical and asset management interface between the Project Company, Trust and Service Provider.
- Attend Service Review meetings leading on behalf of the Project Company as required.
- Undertake investigation of technical / asset related service issues, and work with all parties to develop solutions to identified issues.
- Provide reports and guidance to the Project Company and TSSG relating to any technical issues identified and to manage the resolution of the issues on behalf of the Project Company in accordance with the Project Agreement.
- Proactively take the lead in dealing with contractual technical / asset queries from Project Co. Directors and other Stakeholders.
- Undertake due diligence on the FM providers Lifecycle Programme reviewing in detail their replacement proposals to ensure that works are required and that the proposed costs and solutions appear reasonable.
- Undertake due diligence of any variation inquiry received from the Trust and responses received from the FM subcontractor. liaising with the Trust and FM subcontractor as required.
- Review and report on the FM Providers lifecycle reports.
- Review the service provider's operational internal audits and monthly reports. Challenge findings, and develop corrective/improvement action plans, taking ownership for closing out actions in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly technical and or asset reports for inclusion in the General Manager's report.
- Provide reports to the Trust, Lenders and the Board.
- Prepare technical and or asset reports as may be required by the Project Company Board or General manager.
What you'll need to succeed
Proven and In-depth knowledge of Healthcare Technical FM including HTM's, statutory and regulatory compliance
- Proven record of service delivery and improvement
- Experience of quality assurance systems, performance monitoring systems and a PFI environment would be desirable
- A professional qualification in engineering and or facilities management
- Membership of an appropriate professional body
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification
- Post qualification experience of FM or Building Services Management
- Healthcare Engineering Experience
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive package as well as working for an established company that gives you the opportunity to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.