An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join a Tier 1 developer on a flagship residential development based in North London. This is an interim role for 6 months with a view to joining permanent at the start of the 2002 financial year.
My client is a Tier 1 residential developer with a strong presence across London and the South East. They deliver a range of projects across the region working with housing associations on affordable developments through to high-end residential units. They have a flagship development in North London currently entering a new phase, for which planning will be signed off in the next month. As a result, they're looking for a Technical Coordinator to join immediately to work across the design team on delivering this next phase of 600 units.
As the Technical Coordinator you will be tasked with:
- Supporting the detailed design development of architectural packages;
- Assisting with the consultant appointments;
- Development of briefing documents for design team meetings;
- Interacting with affordable housing provider on programme updates as required;
- Assisting the management of consultants and main contractor to programme timescales.
As a strong applicant for this Technical Coordinator role you will:
- Have an architectural or engineering background within a developer environment;
- Possess a strong technical knowledge applicable to London developments;
- Demonstrate good communication skills with an ability to manage upwards and externally;
- Be a team player with a focus on collaboration.
Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered for the position.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £200-£250 per day depending on experience.
There is also a clear route to a long-term permanent position with the organisation working on phase 3 of the development which will offer a competitive salary and strong benefits package.
£200 - £250 per day
+44 207 269 2503