Technical Support Agent - £20,000 - Havant, Portsmouth
Your new company
You will join a team of 80 in a comfortable, freshly renovated office located in a conservation area. The site
accommodates breakout areas, free on-site employee parking, a games room, sizeable garden, fitness suite and modern kitchens. Trains are a 5 minute walk away, and another 10 minutes will bring you to a beautiful sea vista.
Your new role
- You will communicate with operators & end users of some of the busiest photo websites in the world.
- Collecting data from our clients to troubleshoot and solve a variety of IT problems.
- Escalating detailed reports of only the most complex problems to our software teams for resolution.
- Testing and deploying our latest, most advanced software versions to our clients.
You Should apply if you..
- Are highly computer and Internet literate, preferably familiar with Ubuntu or other Linux technologies
- Have proven experience in a technical help-desk role or with IT problem solving / diagnostics.
- Posses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Are motivated to learn quickly and use your knowledge in an effective and logical manner.
What you'll get in return
- An annual salary of £20,000 for the equivalent of a 40 hour week
- 33 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising by a day each year to 36 days after 3 years
- A generous bonus scheme to reward your contribution to the success of LiveLink
- 4% contributions towards the NEST pension scheme
- Membership of a Health and Well being support scheme
- Childcare vouchers and a discount on bicycles as part of a Ride2Work scheme
- Regular social events, both in and out of the office
- Uncapped learning and development opportunities, both internally and externally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Up to £20000.00 per annum
02382 020 101