Traffic Marshall, Bristol, CSCS required, Traffic Marshall Ticket
Your new company
You will be working for a large construction company who have invested heavily into the housing market and have secured several new wins. They will be starting the project within the next few weeks and require a reliable and experienced Banksman to work with the site. The company are going to be there for several years in which it is of value of around 10m.
Your new role
- You will be in charge of the gate, signing in and out all visitors and deliverers
- The site need some one to bank the Telehandler when operating on site and other plant based machinery
- You will be there to open up and close the site each day whilst having responsibility of site security
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have a traffic Marshall ticket and a CSCS card
- To be considered for this role you must live local and within a short commute
- Full PPE will be required
- experience is preferred but if you have relevant tickets it is not essential
- Reliability and punctuality will be essential
What you'll get in return
- You will get Monday - Friday working days
- A minimum of 45 hours a week
- Long term work for a reputable company giving you great experience/ references
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Contact Ben at Hays T : 0117 927 5470