Valuation Surveyor - must be RICS qualified - excellent package and benefits
Chartered Valuation Surveyor
One of the leading independent surveying practices in Leicestershire are looking to add a registered valuer to their team due to continued client demand. What sets this role apart from the run of the mill valuer roles with the standard commercial practices, is you would be joining a practice with a family feel, diary management, smaller location to cover and importantly they are looking to reward the right person with an equity stake in the business.
From meeting this client the best thing, I feel they offer as business if the atmosphere they operate in. Yes of course they work hard but it is not a churn out valuations at all cost high volume practice. They offer an excellent service through high quality individuals in the business who thrive in repeat business and clients. Their growth is organic and stainable and this is certainly a client of mine that will be growing for years to come.
- circa 50k basic pending on experience
- Potential of 30k in bonus
- Home working option
- Business miles paid OR car allowance
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To produce accurate and high quality valuation reports in an efficient and timely manner
* Being part of a successful team you will be reporting to one of the Directors and will need to have the ability to work independently and handle multiple cases.
* To have a good market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes
* Generate opportunities for cross-selling to other departments
* Develop relationships with relevant local and national professional organisations, businesses and institutions, with a view to winning new business
* To observe RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes, including those in respect of the Red Book
Skills and Experience
* RICS qualified (MRICS)
* RICS Registered Valuer
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and report writing skills with ability to dictate reports
* Excellent IT skills and proficient in using Argus software (Investment and Development), Microsoft Word and Excel
For any further information needed please do not hesitate to contact me on the details provided.
£50000 - £80000 per annum + + bonus & benefits