Award winning architecture and interior design studio has an opportunity for a talented and passionate visualiser to join their in house team. You will be key in helping the design team to explore concepts and initial design intent in a graphic and visual form as well as creating photo-realistic images for presentations. This medium sized team with a progressive and contemporary approach to a range This is a highly collaborative studio, so this designer must respect that and be able to manage competing ideas.
- Working closely with the architectural teams in the preparation of 3D visualisations.
- Understanding and reproducing design concepts and ideas to a graphic form, and/ or into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Develop and maintain a 3D visual library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Provide efficient modelling techniques and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Undertake advanced Photoshop responsibilities, 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
Skills & Experience:
- Visualisation/ Architectural qualifications or diploma.
- Demonstrable post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations.
- Experienced in the use of Maxwell render, Rhino and Photoshop.
- AutoCAD drafting knowledge required for conversion into 3D including plans, sections, elevations and sketches.
- In depth knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
- Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
38000-45000 per annum