Interim role - voids & repairs maintenance manager - North East London - inside IR35 - £negotiable
Your new company
This is a well-established public sector organisation based in North East London.
They are now looking to recruit a senior Voids & repairs maintenance manager, on a 3 month rolling basis, reporting directly to the Operations Director of Repairs and Maintenance Services.
Your new role
This role will focus on the management of the delivery of the day to day and void repairs service both commercially and operationally.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the delivery of the Asset Management strategy.
* Manage all aspects of the maintenance and void service
* Manage and monitor the performance of the team against all relevant KPIs
* Assist in the planning, cost maintenance and improvements to the stock
* Set the department's budget
* Minimize risk in terms of health and safety
* Financial management
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will need:
* Extensive experience in a similar role
* Experience managing staff, their performance and budget
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well established public sector organisation, on a long term assignment, finally you will be based in an area with great transportation links.
You will join a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.