Lift consultant offering £55,000 + £4,000 + benefits
Your new company
My client is a Global Leader in Real Estate Services. They provide property solutions to a wide range of customers with market leading options. The business is looking to grow their Technical Division which provides Technical Solutions to the existing and a new client base. The role will work with a small team of Technical experts based in Central London, the role will require 2-3 days in the office with the rest of the week working from various client sites across Central London.
Your new role
- Manage relationships internal/external.
- Deliver value for money services.
- Promote the VT services with existing Clients and potential new Clients.
- Set out the Team's strategy and direction within the VT Group with a view to embrace
efficiencies and plan for growth, agree financial targets of individuals within the team.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports carries out analysis of the results and takes appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Provide team update/training in relation to VT
- Carry out audits and condition reports on existing equipment and advise on plant repairs and replacement programmes, budget requirements and prioritise key elements. Ensuring the works are undertaken at competitive market rates
- Manage the agreed forecasts.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Establish 'value for money' strategies for delivering the technical management service.
- Provide technical support & advice to the FM team.
- Review and manage engineering business risk.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possesses NVQ EOR/202 (if included in NVQ 3 then that is accepted)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- NVQ level 3 qualified engineer (lifts) with practical industry experience
- Escalator experience a strong advantage
- Good verbal and written skills and ability to write good quality reports.
- Strong IT skills
What you'll get in return
- An annual salary of up to £55,000 (can be negotiable depending on experience) + £4,000 car allowance + benefits + bonus
- Holidays + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work for one of the market leading Lift consultancy firms
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.