Water Engineer / Outdoor Plumber
We are looking for a permanent, full-time employee for Monday to Friday (7am-5pm).
Salary range: £27,000 - £31,000 per annum based on experience and qualifications (paid weekly).
Our work involves anything outdoors & water – we install water pipe networks, repair water leaks, build ponds & lakes, construct water features, foul drainage & storm drainage, irrigation systems, etc, all working on rural properties, farms and estates within the local area.
Employees are involved in all of the above and, as part of the job, also operate machines, so experience in this is highly favoured (although the right attitude will be prized above qualifications).
Employees must hold a full UK driving licence (preferably with trailer towing) and have general construction knowledge.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- 360 degree / excavator operator, above and below 10 tonnes
- forward tipping dumper, up to 10 tonnes
- CSCS card holder; NPORS / CITB / ITSAR
Experience in any the following would be useful:
- Excavator driver
- Dumper driver
- Thrust moling
- Mole ploughing
- Butt fusion / electrofusion pipe welding
- Fully kitted-out van for use while at work
- All tools provided
- All PPE provided
- Opportunities for promotion & salary increase
- Relevant training will be paid for by the company
- Any overtime is paid at time & a half, any weekend work is paid at double time
Each day employees are paid 8 hours at their regular hourly rate and anything over this is paid at time & half, meaning that, each week, 40 hours are on the regular rate and 6.5 hours are time & a half.
If you feel you are suitable for the above position, please send across your CV for consideration by using the 'Apply' button below.