Site Engineer - Limerick
Our client are a Top 3 Tier 1 Main Contractor who work across the UK and Ireland. They are now looking for a Site Engineer with 3-5 year's experience in Limerick. They will also consider an increased package for a Senior Site Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Agreeing and procurement strategy for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Qualified in Civil Engineering or Building Management
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Civil Engineering or Building Projects
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail, and experience of the design build process
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong customers focus skills and attitude.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Previous people management experience required.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE
Apply for Site Engineer - Limerick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly