Senior Sub Contractors QS
Senior Sub Contractors Quantity Surveyor Required - Harrogate Based
Your new company
Our client specialises in the renovation and upgrade of original timber sash windows. Providing an independent bespoke service to customers nationwide. Working with owners of listed, period and historic buildings.
Your new role
They are seeking to recruit a Senior Sub Contractor's Quantity Surveyor. The person in this role will be responsible for managing all projects for commercial customers nationwide.
What you'll need to succeed
- A background in construction, together with an understanding of the commercial tender process
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- Experience in JCT and NEC Contracts
- Experience of Contract Law
- Five plus years' experience working on behalf of sub-contractors as their QS
- Flexible attitude to work, willing to travel regularly
- Strong organisational skills, logical and systematic, with attention to detail
What you'll get in return
A career in a friendly yet fast paced environment, in addition to their comprehensive benefits package, salary level will be dependent upon skills and experience plus a car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.