Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist, Dublin
Adrem Group is working closely with an award-winning international Irish architectural practice who, due to a large number of recent project wins, are seeking to add a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist with strong Revit skills to join their Dublin team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be working on a range of notable medium-large scale commercial and industrial projects in Revit and will become an integral member of a very friendly, close-knit team while receiving a competitive starting salary and benefits.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' industry experience as an Architectural Technician / Technologist
- Experience working on complex projects, ideally commercial or industrial
- Excellent working ability in Revit and AutoCAD
- An excellent knowledge of BCAR construction regulations
- UK or Ireland industry experience essential
This practice boasts an international presence and an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and very happy staff! Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or get in touch for a confidential discussion - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.