Lead Technical Role for New Practice
This central London-based practice is looking to make a few key initial hires, including a senior architect who can bring technical delivery knowledge. The practice, which has been privately funded, already has a healthy amount of international work in the pipeline and is looking to get into the London market. This is an opportunity to set standards and procedures that will enable growth into a successful large practice. Although a technical role, this practice has ambitious, clear design objections and you will most likely come from a good design background. This is an opportunity to further your career at the top of this company and add value by bringing something to the table.
- Mentor junior members of staff and be the ‘go to’ for technical queries.
- Set up processes to deliver projects through all work stages.
- Technical quality management.
- Lead projects through to completion.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrate a history of delivering cutting-edge projects in the UK
- Revit user
- Design background.
The practice promises fresh thinking, cutting-edge design and a collaborative mindset. This role would suit someone with an adaptable personality and positive mindset and it represents a brilliant opportunity for someone prepared to get stuck in.