Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) - M&E Design Consultancy - Peterborough - Excellent salary + benefits
Your new company
A Peterborough based M&E Design Consultancy are looking to expand their team with an Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
Your new role
To deal with multiple projects in a clear concise, co-ordinated manner meeting project deadlines and financial restraints for your respective discipline (Mechanical - HVAC). Take a senior role allied to your discipline and as part of a multi-discipline Team where appropriate. Work on your own initiative with minimal supervision on all technical aspects of your discipline. Maintain Professional Qualifications in line with the respective and appropriate Accreditation Body.
Delivery and management of Mechanical Design projects for a wide range of building types in the retail, education, commercial, residential and industrial sectors. Hands on design + delegation of work to junior engineers. Use of Hevacomp, AutoCAD and Revit for design calculations and creating 2D and 3D schematics.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC / HND / BEng in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3-4 years in a Mechanical Design role within a consultancy or contractor
- Skilled in AutoCAD/Revit, Hevacomp
- Design of HVAC and Public Health Services
- Client facing & good communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (option to buy or sell days)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Company pension
- Corporate discounts & services
- Ongoing training & support
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097