A leading AJ100 practice known for their award-winning approach to residential design is looking for a passionate Part II or recently qualified architect to join their London office. The successful candidate will get to work on concept design and master planning of large UK residential projects.
- Be a part of a talented team across RIBA stages on part of a large high-profile project in London.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
- Working across multiple studios.
Skills and Experience
- Proven post-Part III experience.
- Good experience with stages 0-7.
- Good working knowledge of Revit is ideal.
They also offer excellent staff benefits and a friendly working environment, some of which include an annual trip abroad, a maximum of 28 days leave plus bank holidays.
If work/life balance is important to you, you need look no further. Apply today.
35000-50000 per annum