Architectural Technologist / Glasgow / West End
Do you fancy working on some different projects?
Do you like the idea of a job that will offer you the opportunity to travel and run projects in different countries?
The services of Hays have been retained by a local Glasgow based Architectural practice who have such a role. This practice is steeped in history and has a beautiful office building quite different to most in the city. The work in which they do is also very different to most other firms in the market, not just in terms of the sector and projects, but also in terms of the locality of their projects.
You will have the opportunity to run your own projects. This gives you a great opportunity to show what you are capable of from day one. This will in turn offer the chance to further develop your client facing skills, as you move into a more senior role within the business.
Should you want to, the opportunity for travel will also be on the cards.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a degree of HND in Architectural Technologist
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in running your own projects
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects, but with younger members of staff.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
What you'll get in return
This is an immediate requirement and an appointment could be made relatively quickly for the right individual. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a change. This work is different. So is the practice and how they operate to cater for the needs of their clients.
What you need to do now
For a confidential discussion or to enquire about this role, please contact me directly. Interviews for this position will be taking place this week and next.
You can contact me on 0141 212 3660 or
£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum