Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor
Are you a passionate Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor living within London? Do you want to work on a range of exciting projects within the M&E sectors? Sound like what you are looking for, apply now!
Due to the continued growth, an incredible award-winning consulting firm are seeking their next Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their well-established team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that places a strong emphasis on training, development, and progression of their staff.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a leading company undertaking prestigious projects. You will receive a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Key responsibilities of an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor:
- Prepare bills of quantities, cost estimates, and budgets for MEP works.
- Analyze tenders and undertake cost comparisons to benchmark pricing.
- Manage change orders and contractual claims related to MEP works.
- Liaise with design teams, contractors, and clients to provide cost advice.
- Ensure projects are delivered within time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulations, codes, and industry trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction related field.
- 2+ years' experience in M&E quantity surveying role
- Proficiency in using estimation software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent numerical, analytical and communication abilities
- Strong client relationship management and stakeholder liaison skills
- Membership with relevant professional body preferred.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.