Excellent opportunity to work for a bespoke residential builder within the West Midlands
Your new company
I am currently working with a high end bespoke residential builder who is looking to expand there operations team with an Assistant Site Manager for a site based in Warwickshire.
You will be working for a multi-award winning house builder who has been honoured with many prestigious awards year-on-year in both quality, design and safety. After winning a Pride in the Job award every year since the company has been in operation, my client has been voted best in the UK for Health and Safety whilst earning the respected title of Best Residential Builder of the Year. My client is currently a 5* builder and promises to deliver excellence as standard on every site completed.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Comply with company build policy and procedures
- Working with the Site Manager on a day to day basis
- Supervise all sub-contractors and trades on site
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Liaise with Sales Department and customers to ensure the highest possible customer care performance / satisfaction
What you'll need to succeed
In order for you to succeed, the successful applicant will need to possess the following competencies:
- Relevant experience at a similar level
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Proven track record of motivating staff and managing a site effectively
- Capable of implementing change
- Ability to work under pressure
- CSCS card
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- First Aid
- Full UK Driving License
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience and a generous package which includes Company Car / Car Allowance, holiday entitlement and pension contribution.
This opening represents a fantastic opportunity to work for a high end bespoke residential builder within the West Midlands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.