An award-winning practice known for large-scale and complex projects is looking for an experienced BIM coordinator to join its west London studio.
- Provide BIM support and guidance to the architecture and design teams.
- Help oversee and manage other BIM coordinators.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM software including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM coordination role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo would be beneficial.
A great opportunity for a talented BIM coordinator looking to make a step up into a high profile project.
50000-55000 per annum