A cleaning team leader role in Ipswich, paying £19000 (+benefits).
Cleaning Team Leader
£19,000 (+ Benefits)
Your new company
Your new company provides you with an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Company car when on call out services
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
You will be working in a public sector environment that is located within Ipswich. Working in a supportive and collaborative team. Providing you with the opportunity to work in a supervisory/leader role.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be completing the following on a weekly basis:
- Monitor performance against agreed customer service standards
- Ensure all work carried out is to the agreed specification, and that safe working practices are observed at all times
- Carry out cleaning tasks where required as per cleaning schedule
- Hold regular team meetings with team members and shifts to update on site progress and discuss relevant issues. Receive and provide feedback
- Hold regular reviews with direct reports, providing constructive feedback on performance
- Manage, direct and monitor the activities of the on-site team
- Enforce the practice of agreed procedures in line with the Health and Safety, Quality and HR and Payroll Management System
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed within this role you will need to have exceptional customer service skills, good knowledge of KPIs and competent Microsoft programmes with confident written and oral skills. In addition to COSHH knowledge. Moreover, you will have managerial / supervisory experience and be contactable for any call-out queries. And to work outside of normal office hours if required.
What you'll get in return
In return for your work you will receive a company car for any call outs, 25 days holiday and bank holidays, in a mobile role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lewis at Hays in our Ipswich Office on 01473 261900.
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but wish to discuss other facilities management opportunities, please contact Hays for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.