Commercial Building Surveyor, Chartered Building Surveying Practice, City of London, £45,000- £65,000
Your new company
A small professional firm of Chartered Building Surveyors based in the City, providing bespoke services to their key clients within the commercial sector. With an influx in work, my client is now looking to hire a Chartered Building Surveyor to help support the workload and become a valued member of the team.
Your new role
Working within a team of experienced Building Surveyors with backgrounds in major Surveying practices. You will carry out a complete range of Building Surveying services including building surveys for investment and occupation purposes, dilapidations, contract administration, refurbishment works and maintenance advice (PPM), development monitoring on behalf of Funders, and project Management work.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) working most recently within private sector consultancies and have successfully delivered professional services and projects from inception to completion on a commercial portfolio.
You will be a self-motivated individual who is able to manage your own workload alongside being collaborative in your approach with internal colleagues.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary;
- Discretionary bonus depending on performance - between 10 & 20% of annual salary
- paid to employees over past 3 years;
- 10% non-contributory Pension;
- Agile working policy;
- 25 days annual leave (plus Christmas shutdown and day off for Birthday);
- I-phone or similar;
- Laptop / computer for home working (after 6 months service);
- Private health care;
- Interest free travel loan;
- Company run cycle "cycle to work scheme";
- Life Assurance Cover (after 12 months service);
- Permanent Health Insurance (after 12 months service);
- An enthusiastic and forward - looking environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.