Market Leading Housing Developer, Design Co-coordinator, AutoCAD - Competitive Salary
Engineering Design Coordinator (Civils/Infrastructure) opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civils/Infrastructure Engineer to join one of the region's leading five star housebuilders as an Engineering Design Coordinator. Managing and instructing the external engineering consultants on residential housing developments, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the detailed Section 38, 278 and 104 packages necessary to secure technical approval and legal agreements. Suitable applicants will possess a HNC and be proficient in AutoCad, with a working knowledge of Causeway PDS and Windes as a minimum. The ability to liaise with Local Authority staff, statutory bodies and external consultants whilst working to strict timescales and budgets is essential. Further typical duties in this role include;
- Issuing of technical information to site and consultants
- Organising tender briefs for issuing to external consultants
- Advising architects and planning with initial layout design
- Reviewing of technical plans for submission to relevant authorities
- Assisting the Lands Team with site feasibility appraisals
- Responding to and addressing site construction issues
- Compiling of initial drawings using AutoCad and 3D software packages.
Experience from a design engineering background is desirable and a driving license is essential. A competitive salary and reward package will be offered commensurate with experience.