Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for a Despatch Supervisor to join our established client in Newhouse, Motherwell!
Schedule: Monday to Friday, day shift (overtime may be required occasionally)
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will oversee key aspects of our client's operations, including picking stock, loading and unloading of trailers as well as general handling of bonded goods.
Your duties as a Despatch Supervisor:
- Liaise with transport and warehouse colleagues on-site and with other depots within the company
- Oversee goods-in, picking, loading and despatch processes
- Monitor Marshalling/Loading sheets to identify discrepancies
- Motivate the team to exceed targets and maximise performance
- Other day-to-day activities as required
The ideal Despatch Supervisor will have:
- A valid Counterbalance FLT licence
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- A strong understanding of logistics operations and processes
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like the role for you, Get Connected and apply now by submitting your CV, or call our expert consultants on 01698 535 870.