An award-winning international Architecture practice are seeking talented digital artists to help communicate their vision on multiple place-making projects at all scales. You will be working alongside some of the top design teams in the industry creating high-quality images and fly-throughs from concept stage to final image production. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate ideally with a background in architecture, landscape architecture or the visualisation sector.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
- Working across multiple studios.
- Be a part of a talented team across RIBA stages on part of a large high-profile project in London.
Skills and Experience
- An exceptional portfolio.
- Flair for producing visualisation.
- Good knowledge of Lumion, 3dStudio Max, Vray, Photoshop.
- Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe After Effects are extremely desirable.
- Experience working within architecture.
This practice is renowned for its work/life balance and fantastic culture.
26000-32000 per annum