Dumper / Ground workers CPCS required in Bath long term
You will be working for a South West sub contractor who have just started work on a house building site in the Bath area. The company are the fasted growing specialism in all aspects of ground works, form works and civil engineering.
Your new role
- You will be required to complete the Back fill of the drainage put in place
- working in part of a team of operatives you will be responsible for various jobs but mostly as plant operator
- Must have ground experience whilst confidently operating dumper
What you'll need to succeed
- For the role you must be an experienced ground worker and able to prove this through qualification or references
- You must be reliable and hard working with great punctuation for work.
- You must have your own PPE (personal, protective, Equipment)
- CSCS card is needed for site work
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Full time work
- Free parking on site
- Weekly pay into your bank account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
0117 927 5474