Electrical Estimator required for successful Electrical Contractor (Hampshire)
One of the leading Electrical Contractor's in Hampshire are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Estimator to join their busy Estimating department.
This position has been created due to an internal move and you will have direct management of a Junior Estimator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very busy and successful organization, committed to the success and growth of the business and their employees.
The successful applicant will be working on a range of NHS, Tower Blocks, Commercial, Domestic and Maintenance contracts ranging from £10k to £1million (typically £300 - £500k) and be responsible for the following:
- Preparation and execution of Electrical estimates.
- Examination of tender documents, tender take offs.
- Liaison with wholesalers and sub-contractors.
- Site Surveys.
- Advising directors & managers of bid prospects.
- Liaison with clients and consultants.
- Post Tender analysis & negotiation
To be considered for this role candidates will need the following skills, experience and capabilities:
- Proven track record of working in a similar role with an M&E or Electrical Contractor
- Proficient user of Lukkins.
- Possess thorough understanding of Commercial and Contractual requirements
- Highly literate and able to communicate at all levels of the internal organisation and, client organisations
Competitive salary is on offer to the successful applicant subject to experience plus benefits. You will be able to work in the UK without restriction.
For a private and confidential discussion contact me on 02382 020 101 or email your CV