A rare opportunity has become available for a French-speaking project lead with a keen design eye and strong delivery experience to join one of London's most prestigious design studios. This celebrated team with a unique design ethos rooted in context and craft, are growing their overseas portfolio, and you will be responsible for leading the delivery of several public/cultural projects in France.
- Taking a hands-on and leading role at stages 4-7 of significant arts projects in France.
- Day to day management and coordination of a team under project director.
- Regular liaising in French with high-profile client, authorities and consultants.
- Striving to ensure design quality and intent are not compromised throughout delivery of the project.
- Regular site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with around demonstrable post part II experience.
- Demonstrable ability to lead the delivery of 10-30mill projects, ideally of public significance.
- Fluent French with knowledge of French construction stages highly desirable.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
- Revit desirable.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.
42000-50000 per annum