Interior Designer / Job / Glasgow
Your new Role
Hays are looking for a Interior Designer to fill a role within our clients in-house design team.
We are delighted to bring this role exclusively to the market, and encourage anyone interested to get in touch soon, as interest in this position is likely to be high.
We are looking for a Designer that has the ambition to lead a small team, and potentially be or become the 'Head of Design' for the business.
Most of the work will be focused on bars / restaurants / boutique hotels. However it is not limited to that.
In order to be suitable qualified for this role you must have the relevant experience. It is likely that in order to fulfil a role at this level of seniority you will need to have the following:
* Be degree qualified in Interior Design
* Have at least 4 years industry experience
* Be comfortable working collaboratively in a small team on projects
* You must have a flair for design and a creative view to your work
* You will have knowledge of using AutoCAD and be competent in in producing a range of detailed AutoCAD drawing packages
* Experience in dealing with key clients to take in job specifications
We would be more than happy to discuss this with you further should you be interested. the consultant you should speak with is Graeme McCormick. You can contact him at 01412123660 or by applying directly to the advert.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.