Mechanical Design Engineer for a Leicester based building services contractor - £25-40k
Your new company
Leicester based M&E Contractor who operate across the UK working for a variety of Blue Chip Clients in the Commercial and Residential Sectors. Increased workload has opened up a position for a Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their design team.
Your new role
Recent growth and plans for expansion has created a vacancy for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. You will be required to work closely with design engineers and project managers, creating high quality mechanical services drawings in AutoCAD and Revit. Use of IES for thermal modelling, heat loss and energy saving.
This will involve design & engineering calculations of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning systems for a wide range of building types, mainly warehouses, office blocks, large residential and schools. Coordination of M&E services will also be required. Ability to perform mechanical calculations (flow rates, heat loss, pipe sizing etc.) would be beneficial.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Revit MEP (desirable)
- IES Software would be an advantage
- At least 2 years working in a building services consultancy or contractor
- Experience producing mechanical services (HVAC) drawings preferably for large residential developments (student accommodation, apartment blocks, hotels etc)
- Produce related 2D CAD drawings using the design package AutoCAD.
- Design experience preferred
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 40,000
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare after probation
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
For more information, please call Ben Fox 0116 253 8097
£22 - £40000.00 per annum