A medium sized Architectural studio best known for their design work within the cultural is now recruiting an Architectural Designer/Artist to join their team on a permanent basis. The company's ethos focuses on high-end and luxurious designing from the inside out and ensuring a smooth and streamlined process for the clients and Architects alike.
To be successful in this role you will need:
Education and Training
- Degree educated
- Excellent design skills
- Experienced in generating 3D design model/visuals
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino 3D, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office
- Experience in Revit, Grasshopper or Vray is a plus
- Hand sketching skills are a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Previous experience in an office environment working as part of a team required
- Project stages - exposure and experience in all stages preferred, design and/or delivery of packages of small projects independently
- Understanding of codes and standards and their application highly regarded
- Industry Experience - in an innovative practice locally or internationally or reputable local practice highly regarded
- Years worked following graduation - minimum 5 years
- An enthusiasm for design and the built environment, innovative concepts and sustainability
- An ambitious personality, capable of achieving
- Pro-active in turning up solutions to design related issues and can provide quick manual sketches for better understanding of proportions, spatial arrangements, etc.
- Able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and to motivate others, as well as independently as required
- Willing to learn and grow, happy to undertake a variety of tasks as required
In return for your hard work you'll be rewarded with salary dependent on experience. You will also have the opportunity to work for one of Dubai's most reputable studios, centrally located and just a 10 minute walk from the ocean.
If you possess the above skills & attributes, and keen for a new experience then please apply immediately. If you'd like a no strings attached, confidential discussion around this or any other opportunities then please contact Malaika Sellen-Ferere at Adrem on 020 7562 8282 or Apply now.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
+44 (0) 20 7562 8282