M&E CAD Technician - Northampton Contractor - £25,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
Hays Building Services are working in partnership with a Northampton based M&E contractor who are looking to recruit a M&E CAD Technician on a permanent basis. The work on Mechanical and Electrical Design & Build projects for a wide range of building types.
Your new role
- To further support a successful design department, They are looking expand their CAD resource with an additional M&E CAD Engineer.
- The ideal applicant will need to be conversant in the use of AutoCAD and Revit MEP (desirable) and have the ability to produce high quality, information rich drawings covering a large variety of disciplines across multiple market sectors.
- The individual would work under the guidance of their Design & BIM Management and work closely with both Design Engineers to generate MEP drawings and details as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment and will be well presented, articulate and be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years in a 2D AutoCAD role within the M&E sector
- Revit experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage and organise tight deadlines and workloads.
- Previous experience in an M&E contractor would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience working on a wide range of building services projects across multiple industry sectors
What you'll get in return
- Salary £25,000 - 35,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097