Mechanical & Electrical manager - Water & Gas requires for 12 week placement in Welwyn Garden City
To lead the development and delivery of the Clients planned and reactive gas and water hygiene contracts and ensure the Clients meets its compliance requirements. Manage the gas and water hygiene functions in the compliance team, ensuring these are delivered to a high standard with the effective engagement of all key stakeholders. Provide effective financial monitoring of all gas and water hygiene contracts and excellent customer satisfaction. Support the management of reliable stock condition data upon which to plan future financial investment requirements and actively contribute to the development and improvement of Health and Safety. Essential Criteria:
- Able to drive and have use of a car with full current driving licence
- Relevant Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS) 'Gas' Certificates of Competence for domestic, and commercial gas installations
- Relevant workplace experience, some of which should be in contract/ project management
- Experience in a service with involved customer queries through a number of different communication channels
- Awareness of current regulations, ACOP and BS relating to gas and water hygiene
- Able to demonstrate understanding and experience of H&S
The role is 37 hours per week Monday - Friday for a period of 12 weeks
A Further detailed Job Specification is available on request.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 07767390091.