Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) Leicester based main contractor - £45-60k + Car/Allowance
Your new company
An independently owned construction company based in Leicester are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) to join their Building Services team. They work on a range of commercial and industrial projects for a wide range of clients across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
This is an excellent role to join a mechanical department in its infancy.
Your new role
You will head up the Mechanical side of the business and be responsible for the design of mechanical services (Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning) for a wide range of building types with values ranging from £50k to £10million. You will work closely with project managers and estimators and provide technical expertise where necessary.
You will be responsible for driving the mechanical department forward by winning new business and developing a client base.
What you'll need to succeed
- BEng / HND / HNC in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- At least 5 years' experience in a building services design role
- Experience in AutoCAD, Hevacomp
- Design / Estimating for a wide range of Mechanical HVAC projects
- Experience designing multimillion£ projects
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - 60,000
- Car or Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working and opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097