Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC) - Northampton £45,000 - 55,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus - M&E Contractor
Your new company
A building services contractor based in Northampton are looking to appoint an additional project manager to help deliver heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) projects for clients in the commercial and industrial sectors.
They are looking for an individual with an depth knowledge of HVAC projects, able to make key decisions and manage and influence teams effectively.
Your new role
You will report into the company director and be responsible for delivering HVAC projects from initial concept through to final handover. This will involve attending client / design meetings, liaising with design and estimating teams', procurement of labour and materials, project planning, creating progress reports, on site management, managing costs / budget, problem solving, health & safety and handover to client.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC / HND in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience managing mechanical services (HVAC) projects with values in excess of £1million
- Project portfolio containing a variety of industry sectors (commercial, industrial, residential)
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Building Services
- Experience in Mechanical Design (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - 55,000
- Car Allowance
- Company Bonus
- 24 days holiday
- Company pension contribution
For more information please contact Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097